St. Kitts & Nevis
Citizenship by investment
Time To Citizenship
Countries & Territories
About the program
The St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship program has been active since 1984, making it the oldest and one of the most respected programs of its kind.
To be able to apply for this program you should be at least 18 years of age, in good health, and without a criminal record.
Additionally, you are required to make a non-refundable donation to the Sustainable Growth Fund or make an investment in government-approved real estate projects.
ST. KITTS & NEVIS
- Oldest and most requested citizenship by investment program in the world.
- Visa-free travel to 150+ countries, including Hong Kong, Singapore, Russia, the Schengen countries and the United Kingdom
- No taxation on wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gain.
- Efficient applications processing in only 90 days,
- No residency requirements and no interview, education or management experience required
- St. Kitts & Nevis allows multiple citizenship, so there is no need to resource your current citizenship.
- (held for 7 years)
- (held for 5 years)
Visa-free and visa-on-arrival travel to over 150 countries and territories including Hong Kong, Singapore, Russia, the Schengen area, and the United Kingdom.
Guaranteed by law
The program is based on the law & is guaranteed by the government since 1984.
Designed to be a smooth and straightforward process with a timeframe of 6 months to your new citizenship.
St. Kitts and Nevis imposes minimal taxation, with an exception of no taxation on wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income, or capital gains.
Minimal residency required
No residency requirements, you are entitled to apply instantly, and no interview, education or management experience required.
Dual Citizenship permitted
There is no need to renounce your current citizenship(s), and your home authorities are not notified of your new citizenship.
Main applicant requirements
- 18+ years of age
- Good health
- No criminal record
- Successfully pass due diligence checks
- Receive approval by the Government
- Confirmed investment sources
- Spouse of the main applicant
- Adult children (biological or adopted) under 30 years of age
- Parents above 55 years of age