ANTIGUA & BARBUDA
Citizenship by investment
Time To Citizenship
Countries & Territories
About the program
The Antigua and Barbuda Government launched the citizenship by investment program in 2013, making it one of the newer Caribbean programs.
To be able to apply for this program you should be at least 18 years of age, in good health, and without a criminal record. Unlike other Caribbean programs, as a future citizen of Antigua and Barbuda, you are required to reside at least 5 days within the first 5 years to retain your citizenship. Within this visit, you and any dependents above 18 years are also required to complete the oath of allegiance ceremony.
Additionally, you are required to make a non-refundable donation to the National Development Fund or make an investment in government-approved real estate projects.
ST. KITTS & NEVIS
- Oldest and most requested citizenship by investment program in the world.
- Visa-free travel to 150+ countries, including Hong Kong, Singapore, Russia, the Schengen countries and the United Kingdom
- No taxation on wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gain.
- Efficient applications processing in only 90 days,
- No residency requirements and no interview, education or management experience required
- St. Kitts & Nevis allows multiple citizenship, so there is no need to resource your current citizenship.
- (held for 7 years)
- (held for 5 years)
Visa-free access to the Schengen States, UK, Switzerland, Hong Kong & most British Commonwealth member countries.
Guaranteed by law
The program is based on the law & is guaranteed by the government since 2013.
Designed to be a smooth and straightforward process with a timeframe of 6 months to your new citizenship.
Antigua & Barbuda has no taxes on worldwide income, capital gains, dividends, gift, wealth and inheritance.
Minimal residency required
A 5-day physical residency is required over the five-year period. (This requirement could be satisfied all at once or in parts.)
Dual Citizenship permitted
There is no need to renounce your current citizenship(s), and your home authorities are not notified of your new citizenship.
Main applicant requirements
- 18+ years of age
- Good health
- No criminal record
- Successfully pass due diligence checks
- Receive approval by the Government
- Confirmed investment sources
- Reside for five days within 5 yeards from the naturalization
- Spouse of the main applicant
- Adult children (biological or adopted) under 28 years of age
- Parents above 58 years of age